1. Guidelines – For the comfort and safety of T3 Transit passengers, we ask that all passengers follow our guidelines.
2. Animals – With the exception of certified service animals, there are no animals allowed on Transit vehicles.
3. Smoking – Passengers are not permitted to smoke or use vaporizers while on transit vehicles, in bus shelters, and in terminals in accordance with the provincial Smoke Free Places Act.
4. Clothing – Passengers are required to wear a shirt or top and footwear while travelling on Transit vehicles.
5. Scents – Passengers are asked to respect the comfort of others who are sensitive to fragrances and consider a “scent free” environment.
6. Food and Beverages – Food and beverages are not permitted on buses for the purpose of consumption due to specific safety issues. We recognize some passengers may bring food or beverages from home and ask that they store the items in containers with secure, safety lids.
7. Passenger Conduct – T3 Transit is committed to providing a safe and respectful environment for all customers and employees. Passengers are required to refrain from the use of offensive or aggressive language and behavior. Should a passenger demonstrate these behaviors, the Bus Operator has the right to use his/her discretion and ask the passenger to leave or refuse entrance to the bus.
8. Important Schedule Information – T3 Transit Bus Operators do their best to follow the posted schedules in order for you to arrive at your destination safely and on time. However, on occasion, road construction, inclement weather or traffic tie-ups beyond our control can cause delays in the schedule. Your patience and understanding is appreciated during these times.
9. Cost – Please refer to the Fares & Passes page of this web site.
10. Lost & Found – For lost items, please call the Lost & Found at 902-566-9962, or 902-436-7272 Option 1, from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
11. Transfers – Transfers allow all passengers to complete a one-way trip without paying an additional fare and can be used on Charlottetown, Stratford, and Cornwall buses. Transfers slips are only issued when and where you pay your fare or present your pass. The passenger is required to request a transfer slip from the Bus Operator upon boarding the bus. This will help to make your transfer smooth and convenient. Transfers are used for the next available bus but not for stop-overs. Transfers are the passenger’s responsibility and no other transfer will be issued.
12. NO TRANSIT SERVICE – on the following HOLIDAYS: New Year’s Day, Islander Day, Good Friday, Canada Day, Labour Day, Thanksgiving Day, Remembrance Day, Christmas Day, and Boxing Day. Please check our Service Update page for any changes to your scheduled daily routes.