The Provincial Government has announced as part of their initiative to return Carbon Tax Revenue to Islanders that there will be a reduction in transit fees effective January 1, 2019.
We are very excited to be able to pass this on to our customers. We hope this will encourage more people to try public transit and incorporate it into their daily travel plan.
The team at T3 Transit is focused on providing the citizens of the Communities it serves with a sustainable, safe and reliable transportation solution.
The fare reduction will be on all fares associated with T3 Transit in Charlottetown, Cornwall and Stratford as well as the County Line Express daily service.
As of January 1, 2019, the reduced fares for transit services will be as follows:
T3 Transit – Charlottetown, Cornwall and Stratford:
Monthly Transit passes:
- Adults ~ $58.50
- Seniors ~ $40.50
- Students ~ $40.50
Sheets of Transit Tickets:
- 10 tickets ~ $18.00
- 6 senior tickets ~ $9.00
Cash fares ~ $2.00
County Line Express – Charlottetown to Summerside:
10% off regular price for a book of 10 tickets.
- $9.00 one-way trip – Book of 10 $81.00 (Blue Tickets)
- $7.25 one-way trip – Book of 10 $65.00 (Yellow Tickets)
- $5.50 one-way trip – Book of 10 $48.50 (Green Tickets)
- $9.00 one-way trip – monthly unlimited pass $243.00 (Blue Pass)
- $7.25 one-way trip – monthly unlimited pass $198.00 (Yellow Pass)
- $5.50 one-way trip – monthly unlimited pass $153.00 (Green Pass)
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 902-566-5664 if you have any questions
Digna, Transit Administrative Assistant, extension 111
David, Transit Supervisor, extension 105
Thank you so much for your support as we continue to grow public transit on PEI.